- Mirror is my best friend, because when I cry it never laughs. – Charlie Chaplin
- True friend’s silence hurts more than an enemy’s rough words.
- It’s amazing when two strangers become best friends but it’s really sad when best friends become strangers.
- GOOD FRIENDS care for each other..CLOSE FRIENDS understand each other, But TRUE FRIENDS stay forever..beyond words, beyond distance, beyond time..!!
- Best friends share your happiness, but always try to take away your pain!
- Best Friend, thank you for standing by my side when times get hard, thank you for making me laugh when I didn’t even want to smile.
- Fake friends are like shadows, they follow you in the sun but leave you in the dark.
- When a friend leaves you, you move on. But when a best friend leaves you, part of you is gone.
- The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.
- We’ve gone our separate ways and I know it’s for the best, but sometime I wonder, will I ever have a friend like you again.
- When everything is lonely I can be my best friend. -Canor Oberst
- Always Remember..An idiot who makes you laugh in his presence, will definitely make you cry in his absence..Because, those idiots are our real friends..!!
- Promise me, you won’t forget our laughs, our jokes, our smiles, our conversations, our plans, our tears, our memories, our experiences, our friendship.
- A best friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself.
- Friendship is not about who you’ve known the longest. It’s about who walked into your life, said “I’m here for you” and proved it.
- A real friend is the one who walk with you when everyone walks out.
- Best friends are someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself.
- Anyone can make you smile or cry, but it takes someone special to make you smile when you already have tears in your eyes.
- A best friend is someone who understands you a bit more than you understand yourself.
- Best friends are people who make your problems their problems, just so you don’t have to go through them alone.
- True friendship isn’t about being inseparable, it’s being separated and nothing changes.
- Sometimes we need someone to be there. Not to fix anything, but just to let us feel that we are cared and supported.
- I asked for light, god gave me the sun. I asked for water, god gave me rain. I asked for happiness and god gave you my friend.
- Walking with the friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
- Best friends make the good times better and the hard times easier.
- You are my best friend, my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.
- Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it’s to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind.
- Do not love a friend who ‘hurts’ you..and do not hurt a friend who loves you!! Sacrifice everything for a friend, But do not ever sacrifice a friend for anything.
- A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
- A good friend know all your stories. A best friend helped you write them.
- Sitting silently beside a friend who is hurting may be the best gift we can give.
- Hold onto your BEST FRIEND. Because I bet in an entire lifetime, you won’t find anybody else like them.
- A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile.
- Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks.
- In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
- Distance is just a test to see how far our FRIENDSHIP can travel.
- Friends pick us up when we fall down, and if they can’t pick us up, they lie down and listen for a while.
- When a woman becomes her own best friend, life is easier.
- If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn’t jump with them, I’d be at the bottom to catch them.
- Best friends know you better than you know yourself, and never cease to understand you.
- Friends are angels who lift us up when our wings forget how to fly.
- If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies.
- True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart.
- I miss the days when we all were friends.
- No matter how far you take it with your friends, whether you’re fighting with them or you hate them for two months, you just really need them, because they’re the ones who teach you the most about yourself.
- There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.
- There is no distance too far between friends, for friendship gives wings to the heart.
- It’s sad when people you know become people you knew.
- Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if contact is lost.
- Friendship is a single soul living in two bodies.
- A broken friendship can be a comma or a full stop you choose.
- Fake friends are only there when they need something from you.
- It’s hard to move on from a broken heart but it’s harder to move on from a broken friendship.
- Friends are medicine for a wounded heart, and vitamins for a hopeful soul.
- If friendship is your weakest point then you are the strongest person in the world.
- Friends are the people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little brighter and live a little better.
- Though miles may lie between us, we’re never far apart, for friendship doesn’t count the miles, it’s measured by the heart.
- Sadness is..not meeting your best friend for a long time.
- You are my anchor, my safe harbor during a storm. When you are around…nothing else really matters!!
- My friends are like a mirror and shadow; Mirror doesn’t lie and shadow never leaves.
- Friendship isn’t a big thing, it’s a million little things.
- That horrible moment your heart crashes as you realize the friendship has played itself out.
- The richest man is the one with the most powerful FRIENDS.
- We’re not close anymore, but i will be here if you need me.
- No man is a failure who has friends.
- Sometimes being with your best friend is all the therapy you need.
- Only those who care about you can hear you when you’re quiet.
- Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they are always there.
- True friendship is the medicine of life.
- Friends are the siblings God never gave us.
- Life without friends will be like a broken pencil..pointless.
- True friendship is seen through heart not through the eyes.
- I’m not alone. I have my friends. No matter where they are from.
- Friendship picks you up when the world lets you down.
- Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you all.
- People come and people go. The best ones will stay.
- A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
- Good friends show their love in times of trouble, not just in times of happiness.
- Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget.
- Life is nothing without friends. Life without Friendship is like the sky without sun.
- Friendship is the candle that lights up your heart whenever it is dark outside.
- I hate it when friends change just because they meet new people.
- Your friendship means a lot to me. Thank you for being my best buddy.
- True friends are those rare people who come to find you in dark places and lead you back to the light.
- Friends become our chosen family.
- A thousand words won’t bring you back, I know because I’ve tried; neither will a thousand tears, I know because I’ve cried.
- Once best friends now strangers with memories.
- Your fake friends make you lose your real friends. So you don’t have the true ones when the fake ones “dump” you.
- Making new friends shouldn’t mean losing old ones.
- As we grow up we realize that it is less important to have lots of friends and more important to have real ones.
- Only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
- Friendship is like a glass ornament, once it is broken it can rarely be put back together exactly the same way.
- I’ve had many “best friends” through the years. The one problem with these friendships? They didn’t last.
- In happy times our friends are numerous; but if for time fails, we will have no friends.
- Real friends are always going to be there by your side, even at times when you tell them to leave.
- FRIENDSHIP is like a paper once it’s crumpled it can’t be perfect.
- People are made to be loved & things are made to be used. The confusion in this world is that people are used & things are loved.
- People change. Friends sometimes become strangers, but the memories will never change.
- Sometimes in friendship you got to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be..!!
- My best friend is the only person who never gets tired of listening to my own pointless dramas over and over again.
- A friendship that can end never really began.
- Friendship is like a book. It takes a few seconds to burn but it takes years to write.
- The saddest part isn’t that with each passing day I feel like I need you more but it’s the fact that you don’t need me at all.
- Sometimes when I say I am ok, I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say: I know you are not.
- At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life.
- Our Friendship is like a special rose that never withers away..Even when we’re not together..you are always in my heart!
- My best friend is a shoulder to cry on, a secret keeper and an entertainer who can make me laugh!
- True friends cry when you leave, fake friends leave when you cry.
- Losing a friend is more painful than losing a romantic relationship.
- Sadness is..seeing your best friend close with someone else.
- It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.
- My best friend..I feel like I’ve lost him forever and he was like my touchstone.
- It is better to be alone, than being with someone who makes you feel alone.
- A best friend is like a four leaf clover hard to find & lucky to have.
- Everyone leave footprints in your memory, but the ones that leave footprints in your heart are the ones you will truly remember.
- I’m not actually mad at you; I just want you to care.
- Sometimes I feel like we’re friends, sometimes, feel like we’re more than friends. But sometimes I feel like I’m just a stranger to you.
- People change but Memories don’t.
- Every girl needs a best friend to help her laugh when she thinks she’ll never smile again.
- If one day you feel like crying call me. I can’t promise to make you laugh but I’m willing to cry with you.
- No Matter how you behave with people around you, They will love you according to their Need and Mood.
- Friendship is like money easier made than kept.
- For life without friends is just like an empty desert.
- That sad moment when you can feel you and your best friend slowly drifting apart.
- When I give you my TIME, I’m giving you a portion of my life that i will never get back. So please, don’t make me regret it.
- Dear best friend, please stay in my life forever because you’re one of the best things to ever happen to me. Love, me.
- True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.
- Friends are like walls. Sometimes you lean on them, and sometimes it’s good just knowing they are there.
- A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out. -Grace Pulpit
- It’s sad when people you know become people you knew when you can walk right past someone like they were never a big part of your life. How you used to be able to talk for hours and how now, you can barely even look at them.
- Best friends: it’s a promise, not a label.
- Bitter truth is a stranger stabs you in the front, but a friend stabs you in the back.
- Sitting down and talking to your best friend on a bad day is all the therapy you need.
- I am willing to wait for you for as long as forever, even though I hate waiting. Only to be with my best friend.
- If you want a strong relationship, start with a friendship.
- I really want to tell you my feelings, but I do not want to destroy our friendship.
- I liked you the moment I saw you. You may be one of my best friends, but I really wish that I could be more to you.
- I cried, you and wiped my tears. I was sad and you made me laugh. But when I fell for you, you did not catch me.
- The only thing that I can do to stay close to you is by being just your friend.
- Real friends don’t fall through the cracks.
- You mean the world to me, because I love you not only as a friend. I love you more than life itself.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- I tried, you didn’t. I cried, you didn’t. You left, I didn’t.
- A fabulous friendship multiplies the good in life.
- Loving your best friend is hard because one step further will either make you fall harder or ruin your friendship.
- I’m the type of person that will try to make everyone else smile, but when I need a smile, no one is there for me.
- Oh, I’m sorry. I forgot I only exist when you need something.
- To my best buddies: Thanks for being there for me always. I’m grateful for you!
- Sometimes friends can break your heart too..Stay strong!
- I’m that person everyone replaces after a while.
- Losing a best friend is worse than a break up.
- Remember me? I used to be your best friend..!!
- If you lose a friend because you’re honest, it wasn’t a good friend.
- I miss our conversations, I miss how we used to talk every minute of every day and how I was able to tell you everything that was on my mind.
- We don’t lose friends, we just learn who the real ones are.
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
- Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.
- Be careful what you tell people. The friend today could be your enemy tomorrow.
- A true friend encourages us, comforts us, supports us like a big easy chair, offering us a safe refuge from the world.
- Some people are willing to betray years of friendship just to get a little bit of the spotlight.
- Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art…It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.
- I have no need for fake friends who come to me when they need me, then throw me aside when they’re fine.
- How long shall we be friends? Do you want a clue? As long as stars twinkle in the sky, till the water runs dry & till the day I die, we will be Friends..!!
- One day I may die without saying good bye to you. But I will never forget to say thank you, because you hold the most loveliest part in my life
- A loyal pet is better than a faithless friend.
Having any special message/quotes to include in our list? Drop a comment below and please let us know.
120+ Heart Touching Quotes About Forgiveness