30 Best Respect Status for Whatsapp
- Never violate the sacredness of your individual self-respect.
- Respect yourself and others will respect you.
- Before you respect others respect yourself first.
- Self-respect permeates every aspect of your life.
- Always act like you’re wearing an invisible crown.
- Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or make you happy.
- I firmly believe that respect is a lot more important, and a lot greater, than popularity.
- Happiness blooms in the presence of self-respect, and the absence of ego.
- Self-respect is the fruit of discipline…
- Respect is for the who deserve it not for those who demand it.
- Always remember that you are unique just like everyone else.
- My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.
- You have to respect yourself before I can.
- Self-trust is the first secret of success.
- Self- respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself.
- Respect for ourselves guides our morals; respect for others guides our manners.
- Self care is not self indulgence. It’s a self respect.
- Your talent is god’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to god.
- I’m not a backup plan, and definitely not a second choice.
- A man who respects a woman must be a reasonable man!
- Speak only that which will bring you honour.
- Respect is one of life’s greatest treasures.
- Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
- Respect is something earned not something given.
- I may not be perfect but I am always me.
- Respect: Give it to get it.
- Ego is negative but self- respect is positive.
- Be a man and respect girls…
- Respect is as important as love in a relationship.
- The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others on how you demand to be treated. Don’t settle for anything than respect.
Having any special message/quotes to include in our list? Drop a comment below and please let us know.
100+ Quotes About Regret
Eye Contact is Way More Intimate Than Words
Book Review : Bad Habits No More: 25 Steps to Brea…
Beginning of Tomorrow’s Habit