35+ Retirement Farewell Message to Retiring Coworkers
Here is our collection of “35+ Retirement Farewell Message to Retiring Coworkers” which would help you to make a perfect retirement wish for retiring coworkers and bid a proper Good Bye! Happy Reading..!!
- All your sacrifices in life have successfully paid off! Enjoy the benefits of having the time to do anything and everything you’ve always desired to do.
- Best of luck. I’ve enjoyed working with you! You will be missed around here.
- Best wishes to you and your family. Happy retirement!
- Cheers to your retirement as a person who gave their all! May this be the best and most rewarding year of your life. Enjoy!
- Cherish every moment of this time and revel in this new stage of your life. Happy retirement!
- Congrats to the retiree! I hope you have an awesome retirement!
- Congratulations on your decision to retire! I’ll miss seeing you every day, but I hope you feel continuous love and happiness during your retirement. This place just won’t be the same without you. Miss you already!
- Congratulations on your retirement! May your future be filled with more of what you appreciate and less of what you don’t!
- Congratulations on your retirement. Best wishes as you embark on this new journey.
- Congratulations on your retirement. Now enjoy your life and do whatever you want to do in your life. Thanks for being my lifesaver in the office.
- Congratulations on your retirement. You’ve earned it after years of excellent work! May you continue to live a fulfilling life.
- Congratulations! Enjoy your well-deserved retirement!
- Don’t retire with regrets of what you couldn’t do. Retire with ambitions of what you will do now. Congratulations.
- Enjoy your next chapter! Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything or just to catch up.
- Even though you took retirement from work, you will always remain in our hearts. We will miss you so much. Enjoy this precious time of life.
- Even though you’ve retired from your job, you’ll always be in our hearts. Enjoy your retirement to the fullest!
- Happy retirement to my dear colleague and a true friend. Here’s to freedom and happiness in life!
- Heartiest congratulations and blessings on your retirement, my friend.
- Hopefully, this is not goodbye, it’s just “see you later”. Enjoy your peaceful retirement life!
- I can’t believe you’re retiring! Congratulations and enjoy every minute because you deserve it! Thank you for everything you’ve accomplished for this firm!
- I want to wish you heartfelt congratulations on all the hard work to put in leading up to this retirement. You deserve it!
- I will cherish all the coworker memories we have. Keep in touch, don’t be a stranger!
- In your retirement, I wish you pleasant times, good health, and great people by your side.
- It has been an absolute delight to work with you. You’ve always inspired me to work hard. I wish you the best of luck in your retirement.
- It was a pleasure working with you. Good luck and farewell!
- It was an honor to work alongside you. Your hard will not be forgotten. Best of luck with your future!
- My best wishes for your retirement, my dear coworker. I’m going to miss you. Best of luck in the future.
- Our boss was so lucky to have an employee like you. Take care and keep in touch!
- Remember that your contribution is enormous in our workplace. Best wishes for a happy and relaxing retired life.
- Retire from work, but not from life. Enjoy your retired life! I’m wishing you a happy retirement.
- Retirement is not about giving up, losing yourself, slowing down, or feeling old. Retirement is about enjoying the longest holiday of life. Farewell.
- Retirement is the only time when you can have a life without having a job. Congratulations.
- Sad to see you go but wishing you happiness as you begin a new chapter in your life.
- Since the beginning, you’ve been the life of the office. You will be greatly missed. Congratulations on your retirement. Farewell.
- Thank you for all your hard work. We will miss you! Happy retirement!
- Thank you for being a mentor, friend and one of the hardest workers I know. Enjoy retirement!
- Thanks for being with the company through its ups and downs. You were always such a great team player! Goodbye and all the best!
- We’re no longer coworkers but we’ll always be friends. Keep in touch, my friend!
- Wishing you a stress-free, relaxing, and incredible Retirement.
- You were a great coworker and an even better friend. Your presence will be missed.
- You’ve worked hard your entire life; now is the time to relax and rest. Best wishes for your retirement.
- Your advice has always been helpful to us. Thank you for being so supportive. Congratulations on your retirement.
- You’ve worked hard for so many years. You deserve to relax and take it easy for a change. Enjoy it!
150+ Slogans On Saving Electricity
120+ Best Quotes About Priorities
100+ Interesting Vacation Captions For Instagram