50+ Creative Slogan Writing on ROAD SAFETY
Before we get in to road safety slogans, Let’s try to understand the importance of being safe on roads. As global traffic population rises day by day, road accidents are getting more common. In addition to road deaths, thousands of people are getting injured in automobile accidents every year. Traffic fatalities and injuries have become a major health and development concern across the globe, the main essence of this issue is lack of road safety, poorly maintained roads and traffic rule violations.
Driving a vehicle not only needs driving skills but it also needs concentration on road. At the blink of an eye, even experienced drivers make mistakes with or without their knowledge which could be life threatening. One of the best ways to reduce road accidents is to create awareness among people using these road safety slogans and following the traffic rules properly.
Here is our collection of “50+ Creative Slogan Writing on Road Safety / Road Safety Messages for Drivers” which will definitely create road safety awareness among people. Start road safety campaign by using this road safety slogans on Posters, billboards, videos or social media. Happy Reading…!!
- 6″ of the bruise is better than 6′ under – Buckle up!
- A little care makes accidents rare.
- Accidents do not happen, they are caused.
- Alert today – Alive tomorrow.
- Always wear seat belt.
- An accident brings a tear, safety brings cheer.
- Anyone driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.
- Be the best driver always.
- Better be mister late than to be late mister.
- Better to arrive late than never.
- Do not use a cell phone while driving.
- Don’t be the driving force behind traffic accidents.
- Don’t Drink and drive.
- Donate Blood!! But not on roads!
- Drinking and driving kills.
- Drive carefully, to live joyfully.
- Drive safely, save human life and property.
- Drive, Don’t Fly.
- Driving faster can cause disaster.
- Drugs, drinking and driving, don’t do it.
- Everything comes your way if you are in the wrong lane.
- Fate saves once a time; safety saves all the time.
- Feel the air and drive smartly.
- Follow traffic rules, save your future.
- Hug your kids at home but belt them in the car!
- If you don’t have traffic sense You will find yourself in an ambulance.
- Know road safety, no injury. No road safety, know injury.
- Lane driving is safe driving.
- Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer.
- Love thy neighbour but not while driving.
- Mobile OFF and seat belts
- Mountains are pleasure if you drive with leisure.
- Never Break Red Signal.
- No abuse of signals.
- Normal speed meets every need.
- Reckless driving just may be your ticket to someplace out of this world!
- Road safety is a state of mind, accident is an absence of mind.
- Road safety is cheaper and more effective insurance.
- Safe Driving, Saves Lives.
- Safety first, avoids the worst.
- Safety is no accident. Safety = smart driving.
- Safety is not automatic, think about it.
- Save life to obey the traffic rules.
- Short Cuts Cut Shorts your Life.
- Smart drive for smart people
- Speed – some it thrills, some it kills.
- Speed has 5 letters so has death… Slow has 4 letters so has life.
- Speed Thrills but Kills.
- Stay Alive – Think and Drive.
- Stop accidents before they stop you.
- The fast drive could be your last drive.
- The prime of life is short. Drive safely.
- To avoid death, use a seat belt!
- Traffic lights are meant to be followed.
- Your destination is a reward for safe driving.
- Your family is waiting for you.
Hope you enjoyed reading our “Creative Slogan Writing on Road Safety / Road Safety Messages for Drivers”, please consider sharing it on social media. Having any Message (or) Quote to be included in our list? Just drop a comment below.
Life is Only As Good As Your Mindset
Some People Hold On To Anger
150+ Quotes About Vibes