80+ Catchy Cute Easter Instagram Captions
Easter is the most hoppiest time of the year, it’s an egg-cellent time to celebrate fresh beginnings. While kids enjoy going out for egg hunts with their easter basket to pick eggs filled with treats like candy, chocolates or gifts. We also love to do some crafts, decorate eggs, cook yummy dishes and spend quality time with our loved ones. As you capture those beautiful moments in your camera, don’t forget to add perfect captions to cherish those memories forever.
Here is our consolidation of “80+ Catchy Cute Easter Instagram Captions & Happy Easter Quotes” which will definitely help you to caption your pictures on Instagram or any other social media. Happy Reading…!!
Cute Funny Easter Captions
- Don’t worry, be hoppy.
- All you need is love and a chocolate bunny.
- A balanced easter meal is chocolate in both hands.
- Baskets and Bunnies.
- Bunny kisses, Easter wishes.
- Can anybody find me some bunny to love?
- Chocolate bunnies and red wine, what more could I want?
- Chocolate eggs are the best eggs.
- Considering Easter as my excuse to have chocolate for every meal.
- Dyeing to know where all of the Easter eggs are hidden.
- Easter is my excuse to eat chocolate all day.
- Every bunny loves some bunny on Easter.
- Feeling a little bit egg-stra today.
- Feeling egg-cellent this Easter day.
- Filling my Easter basket with joy and lots of chocolate.
- Follow the bunny, he has the chocolate.
- Get egg-cited, it’s Easter!
- Hallelujah for creme eggs.
- Happy to spend Easter with all my favourite chicks.
- Have a happy Easter, for peep’s sake!
- Hippy, Hoppity, Easter’s on its way!
- Hope you have an egg-cellent Easter!
- Hopped up on Easter candy!
- Hoppy Easter, everyone!
- How old is too old to join an Easter egg hunt? Asking for a friend…
- I love Easter! What other holiday allows you to bite someone’s head off and have it been chocolate?
- I’ll celebrate anyone who can turn water into wine.
- I’m having a good hare day.
- I’m very good at hiding chocolate eggs… in my stomach.
- I’ve been a good egg this year.
- I’ve hidden all the Easter candy for the kids inside my stomach.
- I’m way too egg-cited about this holiday.
- Not decorating any eggs today. Yolks on you.
- Old yolks can still have fun!
- Racing around like a rabbit on chocolate
- Ready for a hoppin’ good Easter.
- Shake your bunny tail.
- Show me the bunny.
- Silly rabbit, Easter is for Jesus.
- Spending my Easter with the best Peeps.
- Spending today with some-bunny special.
- Taking the egg-press lane to church today.
- That’s all, yolks.
- This Easter, we were giggling from tail to toe.
- Time for the bunny hop!
- What’s the best way to make Easter easier? Put an “i” where the “t” is.
- When life hands you lemons, throw them back and ask for chocolate bunnies instead.
- Wishing you an Easter filled with love, light, and loads of solid chocolate bunnies.
- Wishing you an Easter filled with solid chocolate bunnies.
- You’re never too old for an Easter Egg hunt.
Happy Easter Captions
- Easter always puts a little spring in my step!
- Easter hugs coming your way wishing you a nice day!
- Easter is a symbol of hope, renewal, and new life.
- Easter is about more than eggs and candy. It’s also about peace, love, and family.
- Ears hoping you have a Hoppy Easter!
- Easter is the time to rejoice and be thankful for friends and family.
- Happy Easter to all my Peeps!
- Happy Easter! Happy Spring! Happy thing!
- Happy Easter, Peeps!
- He has Risen!
- He knows the way because He is the way.
- Here’s to a hopping good spring!
- Here’s to an egg-stra special Easter!
- Here’s to sunshine, springtime, and pretty eggs.
- Here’s to sunshine, chocolate, and springtime.
- Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
- Let us rejoice and be glad.
- Let’s have a hoppin’ good time.
- Living life in full bloom.
- Lucky I’ve got some bunny to love.
- May your happy times multiply like rabbits.
- No bunny loves you as I do.
- No bunny loves you like Jesus!
- On this Easter Sunday, forgive someone. Reach out to an old friend. Tell someone you love them. Let your light shine.
- Open your doors and let the Easter sunshine in and out.
- Ready for sunshine, springtime, and blooming flowers.
- Sending Easter smiles.
- The great gift of Easter is hope.
- There is nothing to fear when God is nearby. Happy Easter.
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart.
Hope you enjoyed reading this post, please consider sharing it on social media. Having any Message / Quote to be included in our list? Just drop a comment below.
Women are the real…
150+ Quotes About Importance of Good Communication
I am not a product of my…
Never Give Up…